BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

I'm Walking in the Air - Snowman Sneak Peak

Well the excitement is building only 2 more sleeps till the brand new launch of The Snowman CD and DL stamp set by Crafters Companion on Ideal World. I had such fun with this CD and there is a great section on here for scences that has so many uses, and I am sure that you will just love it, I know I did. Hope that you have been checking out all the other DT fantastic samples. I thought that I would show you a close up of the images as they are just so cute !!!!




3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Pam I love your card I can't wait to get it and make some lovely cards, all the DT cards are all outstanding as always.


Julie x

PatR said...

Lovely Pam. xx

Unknown said...

pretty Pam, cant wait to see the shows